Friday, October 15, 2010

Well the past 9 months have gone by so fast that I can hardly believe that our new lil baby girl will be here in less then 10 days!!! I have enjoyed every (ok not every) aspect of being pregnant. It has really been an experience of a lifetime. Idk that Ryan has enjoyed it near as much as me seeing how he had to put up with me lol. He is great though and has really been the best support I could ask for, and he is going to be a great daddy!

Well I guess I could fill you all in on what has been going on in our lives over the past year. I am doing this blog to keep everyone up to date on stuff, because I know it is hard to call or e-mail or just communicate in general these days with everyone busy lives.

We are still living here in Kearney and Ryan is till working the night shift at Apple Market. I really wish he would get off of the night shift especially now that our lil girl is going to be here soon. He is really looking forward to her being here and I know he is excited about being a daddy. As for me, I have started back to school this fall with a major in Early Childhood Education. All my classes have been going well. I have also started taking an H&R Block Tax class 2 days a week with the hopes of working for them this next tax season. As for being pregnant like I said earlier I have loved this experience, but can't wait for our lil girl to be here.

Baby Keira is growing and doing well. She has been keeping me on my toes already and she isn't even here yet lol. I have been making 2 trips to Grand Island a week to see the doctor and he says she is doing wonderfully. She is weighing around 8lbs 6oz (+/- about a pound). We are planning on inducing on October 25th at 6am, so she should be here anytime on the 25th. That is unless she makes up her mind to come early! I am more then ready with my bags packed and everyone I need on speed dial. Ryan on the other hand well...he needs to get ready lol but that’s just a man for you waiting till the last min to pack his bag. We will be delivering in Hastings at Marry Lanning Memorial Hospital due to my doctor only delivering there. I will be sure to post lots of pictures and keep everyone updated.

Well I hope you have enjoyed the first of many blogs to come. Our little family is about to be here and we are excited to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment