Sunday, October 24, 2010

Birth Story!


Well I went to the doctor on Wednesday and had high protein and was a little high weight gain. Doctor said he wanted to t have me come back on Friday to re check me. Well I woke up Friday morning and headed to the doctor. When I got checked out I had gained 10lbs of water weight in 2 days and was 3+ proteins again and this time my bp was a bit high. Doctor told me that there was no reason to keep this baby in any longer due to my Diabetes and the chance for high blood pressure. I headed to the hospital around 3pm and was set for induction. The doctor checked me and I was 3cm and 80% so she broke my water. Contractions started and they hung the pit. I was doing really good for about the first 6hrs of labor but then as I hit transition things started to go south. As I had a contraction my bp would sky rocket to 190/101. My blood sugars were also dropping and we had lost babies heart rate due to the internal monitor falling out. I made the diction that it was time for the epi even though I didn’t want it. It was in the best intrust for me and baby. Well after that everything went smooth my bp was down and blood sugars was up and around 12:15am I was 10cm and ready to push. I started pushing and after about 45 min the doctor showed up. We got all down to business and at 1:08am our little (not so little) baby girl was born. She rocked the APGAR with 9’s both times. She is so beautiful and I am in so much LOVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment