Sunday, October 17, 2010

7 Days

Well here we are...only 7 days away and our lil girl will be here! I can't wait. We are almost ready only have a few things to buy at the store and we will be set! The plan is to leave Kearney around 5 am monday morning! We have to be at the hospital around 6 to get everything going. I have thought about maybe going to Hastings Sunday night and getting a room so we don't have to get up and drive an hr at such an early time seeing how we both are night owls. I am hoping that everything goes smoothly and that I am ready for this. I really am wanting to not have the epi so we shal see! If I get my way everything will be taken slowly and I will not be rushed through this labor for no good reason! I have a few worries about how my blood sugars are going to react but I keep trying to tell myself that the doctors know what they are doing. Trust me though I am not going to sit by and just let them push me hard and fast to make this baby come out of me! As for after she is born I am super excited because my grandma Joan is going to come stay with us for about 2 weeks (i think) that is if she can put up with us and the dogs that long. Any way I will try and send pictures via text as soon as I can and I plan to have my laptop so I will post them on here too! Keep us in your prayers I still would rather go into labor on my own w/o all the drugs... hints all the walking and such that i have been doing the past few weeks! But alas she will come how she was mint to come! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment