Saturday, October 30, 2010

Keira Elaine Sukup

Well as I'm sure you know we had our little baby girl last saturday October 23rd at 1:08 am. She weighted 9lbs 5oz and was 21.5 inches long. The labor was actually not that bad. I had a few blood pressure issues along with my blood sugars were all crazy, but after 10 hrs of labor out baby girl was here! We staid in the hospital until tuesday and then we got to come home. Being home was great until the night came. Being home alone at night with out Ryan is emotionally hard. I spent some time crying and and feeling as though I wasn't going to be able to handle it, but in the end the night went on just fine and I made it through. The nights got easier other then the breast feeding, now that has been a work in process. Its been a week now and today has been a great day and we have had the best feeding day since she was born. I hope it is all down hill from here! I will keep you updated but she is amazing and beautiful and we could not have asked for more! She is healthy and the best baby ever! We are very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment